I’ve had a cold and it is hanging around. The result is me being a little miserable so I have decided to list the good things in my life this week…
- Went to tap dance yesterday and didn’t fall over. (You may laugh but it is great exercise and a giggle. I do about 3500 steps in one hour!)
- The next veg bed is ready for the cabbages this weekend.
- I have made 4 loaves of bread.
- I finished a logo for my cousin and she loved it.
- My dog is getting a new collar.
- I found a new teacake recipe.
- My book is almost finished.
- The new drawing is looking great.
- I managed, after three years of searching, to find a dyslexic keyboard for the computer.
- The potatoes are up in the polytunnel and the tomatoes have flowers.
- It is sunny and warm.
All that vs a cold… There is no contest. I’m smiling and I don’t plan on stopping anytime soon. 🙂